You can tell SPRING is in the AIR!
- Both median & average SALES PRICES have been going UP since January. Great news for sellers!
- NEW LISTINGS have INCREASED since January with a plateau in February.
- Number of Home SOLD has INCREASED
- DAYS ON MARKET median hit a HIGH in JANUARY and has been DECREASING since. More good news for sellers!
However, the average DAYS ON MARKET has DECREASED for both Forsyth & North Fulton Counties, but INCREASED for Cherokee County.
- The INVENTORY has also been INCREASING for Forsyth & North Fulton Counties since February, with Cherokee County plateauing in March. This is good news for buyers!
- Both median & average PERCENT OF LIST PRICE have been INCREASING since January, which is definitely good news for sellers. However, the good news for buyers is both average & median are below 100% of list price.
|1:||Forsyth County, Georgia|
|2:||30028||Cumming, GA | Ducktown, GA | Silver City, GA|
|3:||30040||Cumming, GA | Coal Mountain, GA | Matt, GA | Dunn, GA|
|4:||30041||Cumming, GA | Big Creek, GA|
|5:||Cherokee County, Georgia|
|6:||30107||Ball Ground, GA|
|7:||30115||Canton, GA | Lathemtown, GA | Free Home, GA | Holly Springs, GA | White City, GA | Buffington, GA | Hicory Flat, GA | Avery, GA|
|8:||North Fulton County, Georgia|
|9:||30004||Milton, GA | Alpharetta, GA | Crabapple, GA|
|10:||30005||Alpharetta, GA & Johns Creek, GA|
|11:||30009||Milton, GA | Alpharetta, GA|