Hi, my name is Tami Savage and I live in the Atlanta Metro area (Georgia) with my husband, two of my three sons (one son is in the Navy), my mom, and two dogs.
- Ultimately, I LOVE LIFE!
- I love spending time with my family and friends.
- I love laughing, smiling, and having a good time.
- Typically, I am direct and to the point and not great with small talk.
- I am a very curious person & love to learn.
- I love to teach and empower others.
- I am an animal lover. One of my life's greatest moments was holding and feeding a one month old baby male lion. (He was very sleepy. I was very happy just holding this adorable little guy.)
- I love the beach, the sun, the sounds of the ocean and the seagulls, the smell of the salt air, the feel of sand between my toes, and the heat on my skin with a soft breeze.
- I love to travel to new and exciting places.
- I am a die-hard computer geek! I get very excited over geeky stuff.
- I build my own high-end Windows computers.
- I am a PC gamer. My game of choice lately have been World of Warcraft (WOW). However, I have other favorites as well like Fallout Series, The Witcher Series, StarCraft, Diablo, DragonAge, and many more.