- ClickFunnels is the landing page builder
- Actionetics is the email autoresponder
Both are owned by Russell Brunson, who is one of my favorite marketers and author of one of my absolutely favorite books.
I love the simplicity of ClickFunnels and even Actionetics. What's nice is it's super easy for my client to simply send an email (it's a low-stress app because it is so simple).
- Emails were not released on time (this was a big issue because many were time sensitive).
- Couldn't get the PayPal connection to work properly.
- Chat ONLY support is not 24/7, you have to wait till tech is available, sometimes 4 hours. Support is great, once you get them, many times they will try to help you with a work-around if necessary.
- Elements are not always intuitive as to where to find them. Just when you think you found it, it's the wrong one.
- The help files are occasionally helpful.
This experience confirmed what I have been saying for about a year: ClickFunnels page builder is great and if you want to use it, use it IN ADDITION to Infusionsoft. DO NOT jump ship to go to ClickFunnels/Actionetics 100%!!!
ClickFunnels is my favorite landing page builder because it's the most flexible, nicest looking builder. On the other hand, Actionetics is an entirely different story, love the simplicity but really not a fan of the product at all.
- I don't recommend using your root domain for ClickFunnels, use a subdomain.
- For a major launch like the Jeff Walker version, you'll need Infusionsoft. For small/simple launches ClickFunnels/Actionetics is PROBABLY enough.
- Don't EXPECT PERFECTION!!!
- Be prepared to make adjustments on the fly! Since PayPal wasn't working with Clickfunnels, I jumped over to Infusionsoft and quickly set things up so people could order.
- If certain emails are time sensitive, use Infusionsoft.
As much as I'm a fan of Russell Brunson, the Actionetics product isn't even close to replacing Infusionsoft.
In this quick analysis I focused on the launch portion and didn't even cover the membership site. If you're membership site is NOT time sensitive, in other words the content is either all open or dripped by days (not date) after they LOGIN (not sign up), then it will PROBABLY work fine for your needs.
If you have considered ClickFunnels/Actionetics and would like to ask a quick question, please reply with your question. 🙂
Have a FANTASTIC WEEK!!!!